Cheer UP

SkiDooStu

Here is what we can expect Monday. this is a low resolution picture of the GFS model for 0600hrs.

The blue line is zero degrees at 850mb, which is typically where the low cloud line is.So, anything on the north end of that gets snow...

Of course, it will rain first, but at least there will be snow to follow. i think that also wind will follow this storm which could produce some lake effect snow.

Ok, i'm not weatherman but let's see what actually happens here. Of course that is a few days away and is subject to change.

Stay tuned tonight. I'm going to post a rant using climate data from environment canada that proves that "old fashioned winters" are very rare (at least since 1955 anyway)

ya. i'm a nerd.

-stu

112_e3f13036694ddaffb9de65f5e867de2a

Looks like Wenailem was been colouring again :wtf:

Looks like Wenailem was been colouring again :wtf:

Naw, too much blue :rotflmao::rotflmao:

From Accuweather

Even though February is looking like a cold month over southeastern Canada, it still looks like the main storm track is just going to be too far south for significant snowfall from southwestern and central Ontario all the way up through the Montreal region. Getting more confident that this winter may indeed end up lacking in snowfall over this region, with the exception of the lake-effect snowbelts.

I know this does not look all that great but let's hope for the snow belts at least!

this is to tough foer me>

Sorry buddy! Chin up! OR Bottoms up!!

this is to tough foer me>

Bottoms up!!

That sounds exciting !

Dirty rat!

Archived