Trip From Arden??

Sabercat

I am trying to start planning a weekend trip from my Aunt's cottage in Arden and was hoping to go North East or East aways, to stay in a motel (somewhere cheap but nice), then loop back the next day. We want a pretty solid days ride both ways and we normally cover quite a bit of trail per day (3 day RAP tour in the rain). I have never ridden in the area before and was looking for some suggestions for must ride trails or destination points

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

I don't know what it's like east of there, but mazinaw to the north is dealing w/ a lot of downed trees due to snow & freezing rain.

Check the lists in my sig' for motel & mileage info.

Thanks for the info. That is a pretty good resource.

I was hoping for a little more input here. Is the trail through Bon Echo park (E101) nice? How long is the trip from the E101 junction up E108 to Top Trail A? Or to Pakenham or Armpoir?

I have rode from Bancroft to Bon Echo and beyond,,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen: ,we did a lot of lake running,,,I was following but from memory,it was all good,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

So about how long is that run?

we did that in a day,there was a restaurant in the middle of no where,on a main road,had lunch there then rode back,I would imagine it was close to 200 miles return,,,,but then again the memory thing,lol,

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

a few pics of that ride,

PIC01049.jpg

PIC01051.jpg

PIC01053.jpg

PIC01058.jpg

PIC01059.jpg

PIC01060.jpg

Looks like a few years ago. I think I recognize the figure in the blue jacket. A restaurant in the middle of nowhere? Sounds like him too.

Nice pictures. Is your current sled a Crossfire? How many cc?

CFR 800r,,,,yes it is,, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Looks like a few years ago. I think I recognize the figure in the blue jacket. A restaurant in the middle of nowhere? Sounds like him too.

yes R.I.P. big "H",man we rode a lot of trails together,,,,,,and yes he could sniff out food from 50 miles,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Archived