are sled licence numbers required on the the sled

stormtraxx####

Just bought a used sled but it didn't come with any numbers on the sled.

Everything is correct as far as the VIN number. The manufactor sticker is all there with the proper in info

Ihad everything changed over and bought the little sticker for my sled but there is no large numbers on it any where and also no 6X4 inch ontario plate sticker anywhere.

Does anyone know what is required as far as number's or the big plate sticker.

Storm

Just bought a used sled but it didn't come with any numbers on the sled.

Everything is correct as far as the VIN number. The manufactor sticker is all there with the proper in info

Ihad everything changed over and bought the little sticker for my sled but there is no large numbers on it any where and also no 6X4 inch ontario plate sticker anywhere.

Does anyone know what is required as far as number's or the big plate sticker.

Storm

Yes - the numbers must be put on the sled and visable. I had to do the same thing when I bought my sled.

Did you put numbers on your sled or did you buy the large sticker plate and if you did can you give me an idea where you put your numbers on your sled to make it look good.I know where the large sticker plate location is suppose to be

I bought an 05 adrenaline yellow with black decals

there is a requirement but not sure about the actual numbers!

i see that you have the licence sticker on your sled...is that a one time fee forthat sticker and you just have to add the little sticker everyyear

there is a requirement but not sure about the actual numbers!

i see that you have the licence sticker on your sled...is that a one time fee forthat sticker and you just have to add the little sticker everyyear

When you register your sled you will get a registration number. You can choose to go with the large version you refer to and every year you pay for a new 'ValTag' - the little sticker you refer to. You can also opt for custom numbers but read up on proper placement/size of the numbers. You will still be required to renew your registration each year and affix an updated ValTag.

Did you put numbers on your sled or did you buy the large sticker plate and if you did can you give me an idea where you put your numbers on your sled to make it look good.I know where the large sticker plate location is suppose to be

I bought an 05 adrenaline yellow with black decals

I just had my own made up at a local place that does signs - that way you can choose the colours that you want that go with your new sled - and they look better than the blue and white that the DMV give you.

the friggin ugly blue and white plate was already on my sled when i bought it............ :roll: It was affixed onto the graphics and If I was to take it off it would wreck my stock graphics so I left it. First sled I have ever had this way!

the friggin ugly blue and white plate was already on my sled when i bought it............ :roll: It was affixed onto the graphics and If I was to take it off it would wreck my stock graphics so I left it. First sled I have ever had this way!

UTS; It will come off the graphics. Use a heat gun, (actually a hair dryer would probably work better - not as hot) and be very careful not to overheat them. It will take a while, but it can be done, I speak from experince! :|

Its stuck on one of my sleds to and its UGLY :!::!::!::!::!::!:

Archived