Beaver Lake

scrummage

I am about to have my first year sledding at my cottage on Beaver Lake. Can you still get from L&A 101 to Beaver Lake and the Lakeview Tavern? Is there still a trail from the Lakeview to Tweed?

I found where the trail ends at the lake. I just have to wait fot the ice to thicken. My end of the lake (north ) was frozen over last weekend.

I found where the trail ends at the lake. I just have to wait fot the ice to thicken. My end of the lake (north ) was frozen over last weekend.

are you on south beaver or north beaver there are a couple of areas to steer clear of in the winter I live on Bradshaw Rd. on South beaver. I have lived hear all my life.

South Beaver, we face east . I access my place from Woodcock's Mills Rd. :cheers:

South Beaver, we face east . I access my place from Woodcock's Mills Rd. :cheers:

Just watch the mouth's of the river and the gap between the two lakes there is a current there and over the years numerous people have put their vehicles in there.

If you selectively read this it sounds like a place i was recently at...kinda slopy I'll agree :coffeespit::coffeespit::rotflmao:

Archived