Pee Wee Tekvest

bramsay

For 30 - 50 lbs - 3 -5 or 6 years

Great for snowcross or just playing in the yard $75 - call Bill at 705-647-4010 or email at wramsay@ramsaylaw.ca

I'm in New Liskeard but will be in Lindsay the 1st weekend of Feb and Bracebridge the next for the snowcross races.

The little pee wee tekvests are just adorable. I think I'll have a kid just so I can buy one :P

The little pee wee tekvests are just adorable. I think I'll have a kid just so I can buy one :P

Really?!?!? :shock:

Please note the " :P " kidding beside it. I have always thought the little guys vests were cute.

Please note the " :P " kidding beside it. I have always thought the little guys vests were cute.

Really?!?!? :P

Between the little TekVests and the little Ski-Doo snowmobile suits, we could have spent a lot of money on 'adorable! :D That's what nieces and nephews are for!

or grandkids! :o

For 30 - 50 lbs - 3 -5 or 6 years

Great for snowcross or just playing in the yard $75 - call Bill at 705-647-4010 or email at wramsay@ramsaylaw.ca

I'm in New Liskeard but will be in Lindsay the 1st weekend of Feb and Bracebridge the next for the snowcross races.

Welcome to the forum bramsay

hopefully you will find a buyer soon.

Thanks for the welcome. I actually had an account before the crash but it didn't seem to work afterwards.

The kids really are cute in the vests, especially after they win a trophy.

Archived