Rant of the Weekend

revrnd

Why is it that some snowmobilers have no clue whatsoever? Friday night after I unloaded the sled I went for a short run up the E107 north of Apsley. Trail was in good shape.

Saturday around noon we head out. Parking lot is full @ the Pheasant. We get on the E107 & haven't gone a hundred feet & I see where some "top goon" has spun his track down to the leaves & grass :curse: :banghead: . There's only about 4" of base folks. All along the E107 to the Burleigh Trail the corners were worn down & the knolls skinned off.

The E trail to Harcourt was like a MX track as the outside of the corners were "bermed up" & about 2 feet higher than the inside. Lots of loose snow to slide in on top of the berm if you want to stay on your side of the trail :roll:

About the best riding was the 1st couple of miles of the McQuigge Trail & the South Eels Lake Trail. The rest sucked.

the same people who destroyed the trail will cry because it's rough now.. :wtf:

My thoughts exactly.

it was everywhere on the weekend, did a run through the ganny and was fishtailing everywhere had to take it real easy on the fun flipper

seams to be a ton of people around who ride like that. Dont get me wrong, I like to use my throttle too, but I get no thrill out of spinning my track for half a mile. I assume these are the same riders who leave those foot high piles everytime they start from a stop, usually in the middle of a perfectly flat section of trail.

I was filling in holes on trails with a shovel and had some knob on a 06 Poo blue Fusion roost the whole I just filled while he was looking at me :curse:

Archived