Once more before the weekend .. PPSC Yamaha Demo Ride

Nutter

Once more for the late planners ......... always a great event, come out for a free breakfast and few spins on some new Yami's, be sure to also bring your own sled, as many of the lads do some small local loops between rides through out the day .......... best of all trail conditions are fantastic on 80% of our trails :D

Right in Port Perry there's also the huge open air ice rink on Scugog, meticulously maintained by Scugog Marina, so if you wish to bring the fam up and keep everyone happy ..... perfect day to do it :D

Yamaha-Demo.jpg

Hey Nutter.. I hope you have fun riding those new Yamahas.. I will be riding a new Phazer next weekend on our Parry Sound ride :)

I will be re-creating the Yamaha Test Ride Forum, so if anyone of the people on your demo day wanna post their thoughts of the sled, they are welcome to do it in the Test Ride Forum.. I will be writing about my adventures with a Phazer soon :)

Have fun.. Rick

PS: We plan on coming ice fishing on Scugog one of these weekend, gonna go for a trail ride while I'm there...

Hey Nutter.. I hope you have fun riding those new Yamahas.. I will be riding a new Phazer next weekend on our Parry Sound ride :)

I will be re-creating the Yamaha Test Ride Forum, so if anyone of the people on your demo day wanna post their thoughts of the sled, they are welcome to do it in the Test Ride Forum.. I will be writing about my adventures with a Phazer soon :)

Have fun.. Rick

PS: We plan on coming ice fishing on Scugog one of these weekend, gonna go for a trail ride while I'm there...

Let me know when your coming Rick, and if I'm available I'll give you the $1.95 tour ........ much more advanced then the $0.50 tour :woot:

Archived