MTO Aproves 2010 OFSC Permit fees and types

Yukon

Surprised this hasn't been put up on the board so here it is !

MTO Approves 2010 Permit Fees and Types Recommended by the OFSC

On Monday, the OFSC received official confirmation that the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) has approved 2010 permit fees and types as approved by the clubs at AGM 2008 and recommended by the OFSC. This ensures that permits will be available to start filling orders as early as August 1.

This means that all OFSC entities qualified to sell 2010 Snowmobile Trail Permits can now start to advertise the following fees:

2010 Seasonal Permit Fee: $250.00 for all permits sold after December 1st, 2009, with a pre season fee of $200.00 up to and including December 1, 2009.

2010 Three Day Permit Fee: $100.00

2010 Seven Day Permit Fee: $140.00

2010 Special Events Permit Fee: $35.00

2010 Replacement Permit Fee: $10.00

2010 Classic Permit Fee: $125 (Available for sleds a minimum of 15 years old.)

thanks for the info. will be getting my permit before dec 1st. i like that u will be abull to get them around aug 1st.

Thanks for the info.......just a quick question what constitutes the special event permit......................I would assume only vintage rides or are there other occasions as well.

Prices for older used sleds just went up lol. Time to get out my old merc twister. ouch my back hurts already :lol:

still a great deal hopefully we get snow for a whole season this year.

I'll be curious to see how many of the vintage permits get sold this year.....it will be good for college students who have older sleds & still want to hit the trails when at home & a 15 year old sled isn't that uncommon. My 700 will be 12 years old this season.....wow 12 years old & 3 motors ouch :o

Thanks for the info.......just a quick question what constitutes the special event permit......................I would assume only vintage rides or are there other occasions as well.

Special event permits are for events such as a charity ride like PET holds, poker runs held by clubs , OC ride for Kelly and any other special event endorsed by a OFSC Club.

They must be specially ordered through the club holding the event prior to event.

I hope this explains.

Prices for older used sleds just went up lol.

At what point does an old sled become new if one was to start replacing parts with that of a new sled? 8-)

Obviously that would be way too much work to save $125, but I am still curious about the answer.

At what point does an old sled become new if one was to start replacing parts with that of a new sled? 8-)

Obviously that would be way too much work to save $125, but I am still curious about the answer.

Maybe when your old spitifire breaks the 100 mph mark. actually I'd like to see that myself.

Maybe when your old spitifire breaks the 100 mph mark. actually I'd like to see that myself.

:coffeespit:

It was in a truck !

I would assume its based on the tunnel ownership stating the year of the chassis. There won't be too many people that take an old sled & start adding new componets to it. I think the biggest upgrade you see in older sleds is an updated rear suspension

Special event permits are for events such as a charity ride like PET holds, poker runs held by clubs , OC ride for Kelly and any other special event endorsed by a OFSC Club.

They must be specially ordered through the club holding the event prior to event.

I hope this explains.

Thanks, thats a good idea for people who want to help out a cause.

Archived