If Hamilton gets a NHL team......

LuvMyViper

It pains me to think that in my 40 years on this earth...the Maple Laughs have not seen a Stanley Cup! :curse:

Pathetic eh.... They have the best fans, always sold out and refuse to put together a good hockey team.. How freakin hard can it be? Most of the time the leafs can't even pass the puck to each other.. Watching those high priced athletes not even doing basic hockey skills properly to sickening to watch :puke::puke:

They have been costing on brain dead mode most of those years imo... Hopefully (and probably) Burke will do something about it... Maybe bring Heatley to Toronto.....

Signed.. A Leaf fan :crazy:

Pathetic eh.... They have the best fans, always sold out and refuse to put together a good hockey team.. How freakin hard can it be? Most of the time the leafs can't even pass the puck to each other.. Watching those high priced athletes not even doing basic hockey skills properly to sickening to watch :puke::puke:

They have been costing on brain dead mode most of those years imo... Hopefully (and probably) Burke will do something about it... Maybe bring Heatley to Toronto.....

I will guarantee that heatly will not wear a leaf sweater ever! He has made the statment that he hates the team and everything about them!

If they have the best fans and are always sold out, what's the motivation to put together a good team? :crazy:

Dang Im old enough to remember the leafs last Cup,,, and it's been a pitiful disease I have had waiting for another one. Ugh I can still remember the Ballard Years! (and Yolanda) ouch!@*^#$@%^$%^@

Archived