Anti - Fog Solution (Update)

sledjunk

I posed the question on the old forum looking for solutions to stop my glasses from fogging in a full face helmet.

I received many helpful suggestions (including "Stop Breathing", a favourite with the wife and kids, using a BRP Modular Helmet, using various treatments on my glasses, etc). I had already tried many of the solutions without success. However, one suggestion that stood out was to remove the breath deflector and use an electric visor.

I was already using an electric visor but only powering it when necessary, but it never occurred to me to remove the breath deflector, especially when products like the NoFog masks seem to try to improve upon the deflector idea.

Over the holidays, I finally had a chance to try this out. IT WAS GREAT!!! In three days of riding, I did not have any fogging problems and no longer need to wear my contacts.

With the loss of the history here, I do not know who suggested this but Thank You.

This really worked for me.

Thats the way I do it. I find that unless the breath deflector is a perfect fit on your face and around your nose it doesn't work. It seems to just direct the breath right up to your glasses. IMHO

Thanks for the tip.

Several of us suggested ... :P

The voices, again?

You're just jealous that they speak to me instead of you. :P :P

This is turning into Fight Club. :lol:

Anyheww, thanks for suggestion re: anti-fog.

Archived