CSRA Race at Horseshoe this Weekend (Sat 4th and Sunday 5t)

Canuck

Just a heads up that the CSRA is holding a snowcross event at Horseshoe Valley this weekend. We've gone before, and it's a lot of fun.

April 4 and 5

DAYCO NATIONAL SNOWCROSS CHAMPIONSHIPS

HORSESHOE VALLEY RESORT, CRAIGHURST, ON.

APRIL 4th. & 5th., 2009

Directions: Take Hwy#400 to Craighurst, Exit at Horseshoe Road, E. to the Resort

Accommodations: 1-705-835-2790

Just a heads up that the CSRA is holding a snowcross event at Horseshoe Valley this weekend. We've gone before, and it's a lot of fun.

I may hit it on the way home sunday from the cottage , just depends on how the club Appreciation dinner goes the night before :cheers: .

You planning to go Canuck ?

Cool, I guess all this warm weather and rain isn't killing the event, good to hear.

I may hit it on the way home sunday from the cottage , just depends on how the club Appreciation dinner goes the night before :cheers: .

You planning to go Canuck ?

May stop in on the way back from cottage, on Sunday.

The hills were bare, but they started making snow last Thursday. Hubby says it was a pretty good event from what he could see, he was busy around the corner at the Ridge, working, LOL

It was an awesome event as always.

Cody was asked to race in the mechanics race.

He was doing great until 9/10th around the first lap of a 3 lap race.

That's when he found the bottom of a hole after the 2nd of the triple jump that had been giving everyone a hard time all weekend. The rest is explained in the thread below. It was a great experience for him.

Here's the play by play with pics.

Archived