Ernie's still open until Sunday March 22!

Mrs. Ernie

Just to let everyone know that we are still open until Sunday March 22, and then after that it will be based on the trail conditions. We will not be here on Monday & Tuesday, March 23 & 24.....sorry....out of town for Doctor appointments. We will try to have someone here to watch the place, just in case anyone needs gas. Not sure if I can afford to have someone stay there all day to keep the restaurant open. If you are planning on coming up, please give us a call ahead of time, we really don't like to leave anyone stuck. 1-800-387-5919 I would just like to say Sorry to 700 Renegade for his bad experience in 2001. We don't leave in the winter if we can help it, just for the very reason you spoke of in your post. I hope you have been back since then and had a better experience.

To everyone else, stay safe on the trails and be careful on the lakes and rivers. Happy snowmobiling!!! :wavey:

Just to let everyone know that we are still open until Sunday March 22, and then after that it will be based on the trail conditions. We will not be here on Monday & Tuesday, March 23 & 24.....sorry....out of town for Doctor appointments. We will try to have someone here to watch the place, just in case anyone needs gas. Not sure if I can afford to have someone stay there all day to keep the restaurant open. If you are planning on coming up, please give us a call ahead of time, we really don't like to leave anyone stuck. 1-800-387-5919 I would just like to say Sorry to 700 Renegade for his bad experience in 2001. We don't leave in the winter if we can help it, just for the very reason you spoke of in your post. I hope you have been back since then and had a better experience.

To everyone else, stay safe on the trails and be careful on the lakes and rivers. Happy snowmobiling!!! :wavey:

Thanks For the Post and Will try to Let people know, I can Imagine Just leaving somebody there Just In case there's Somebody needs Gas All day long, it End's up being an Expensive day. The Ride I took the day we went to see you Guys Cost me Around $ 150 Bucks, and thats Not Including the Lunch at your place that Skidooboy paid for us. Thanks Ski!!! :woot: Just taking the day at the Store I have to pay Somebody to be there... the Worst part after a Long day of riding I still had to in to do some hours at the store to finish the day. arrrrrr lol Oh Well.

'Mrs. Ernie' ( that's funny )

No apology needed for the 2001 experience. Everything was peachy with what you guys did - I could hardly expect your son to keep the place open for one guy to sit around waiting for his buds. I think I heard you were out cozying up to Mr. Ernie in a fish house that day or something. That was one of those 'character building' events. Those big trips I take are littered w/ stories like that, which is what this is all about - making memories.

Been back many times since and always had nothing but good experiences there at the Missanabie stop. I'll see if we get thru there on Friday on this next trip. Depends on if I can run Pineal Lake road to take the shortcut from Half-way to Chap.

Are they running the lakes from the substation at Hawk up to your place? I've always done it in reverse - hopefully I can find the portage between the two lakes going north.

p.s. - sorry about your shortened garden hose :wtf:

Archived