Any Hope for this weekend

Love2Speed

Didn't mean anything just making idle conversation!!

Anyway...still lots of time between now and the weekend so fingers crossed and thumb throttle ready everyone!

LOL

Just checking! I've been a long time member of OC and the critters needed to kept under control, that's where I came in! :P

:twisted:

Anyway...still lots of time between now and the weekend so fingers crossed and thumb throttle ready everyone!

LOL

Just checking! I've been a long time member of OC and the critters needed to kept under control, that's where I came in! :P

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::coffeespit::coffeespit::lol::lol::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:P :P :poke: :poke: :P :P

Rodney thought he was offering it to Good. By the time he realized there were twins involved it was too late. :P

LOL

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::coffeespit::coffeespit::lol::lol::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:P :P :poke: :poke: :P :P

Rodney thought he was offering it to Good. By the time he realized there were twins involved it was too late. :P

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Even tempered moderator - mad all the time ! :P :poke: :P

sigh..................................................................... :argue:

After all this back and forth I've decided to do the Forest tomorrow. They ensure conditions are good so lets hope they are not misleading anyone.

I'll try to report back on conditions and my overall experience, I've never been. and looking forward to a great day of riding.

Archived