RLM !

SlowTouringGuy

What a great day Saturday for a trip "Round Lake Muskoka". Earlier in the year than last year's ISLAGIATT Tour, there was no sign of wet, mud, or unsightly bumps.

D north from Kahshe was 'mint'. C101D out through Bala was terrific as were C114 and C102D west to the Bass Lake House.

After a great lunch we took the C102D trail up to Port Carling for gas and headed east to Bracebridge. The only 'fair' spot on the route was the first couple of miles entering the Muskoka Sno Bombers on that trail. It's between a couple of long stretches of road and I suspect that getting the groomer in there frequently must be a pain. Once out of that area we were back on beautifully maintained trails. As the day wore on the trails continued to hold up well. D south through Bracebridge and all the way back to Kahshe was surprisingly good. This was late day Saturday and it was still in awesome shape.

A tip of the Helmet Visor to the MSR and Snowcrest for giving us a memorable ride !!

MSR and SnowCrest trails have been mint.

We passed 3 groomers on MSR trails Saturday - an 'A' for effort.

Great you had a good ride Mr. Mouse............much better report that the ISLAGIATT Tour :poke: createphp.gif

We did a similar ride on Saturday... elongated trip around Lake Muskoka :)

Gravenhurst Bay to C101D to C, C to C102D, D to 37, 37 to D to C101D to Gravenhurst Bay.

The trails were in great shape!

Gravenhurst Bay to C101D to C, C to C102D, D to 37, 37 to D to C101D to Gravenhurst Bay.

Nice Route !!

we did about a 1/2 mile on C101D saturday, then headed out into the powder. Mike, you missed the deepest day I have ever seen off trail. 5 of us went out and played for hours. Waht a friggin hoot. Too bad you drove right on by us when you were on the 101 north of Ghurst.

I had the old man in tow and he sticks to the groomed trail, so I couldn't have played :)

There was some nice powder on the C trail hydro lines south of the Sequin, though. I will be going back there.

Hopefully the pending rain doesn't ruin everything and I'll have a chance to join you guys before the season is out.

I had the old man in tow and he sticks to the groomed trail, so I couldn't have played :)

There was some nice powder on the C trail hydro lines south of the Sequin, though. I will be going back there.

Hopefully the pending rain doesn't ruin everything and I'll have a chance to join you guys before the season is out.

Stop using the "R" word ! :P :P

Archived