REV jerry can (gas caddy) ***SOLD***

irREVerent

REV jerry can and ratchet harness -- requires tunnel mount hardware/spacer kit (avail. from BRP). Fits both short-tracks and Renegade (long-track) REV's. 3 years old, in excellent shape, approx 3 U.S. gals...cost $95 new, but yours for only $50.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

SOLD

very interested in the gas caddy for $50.

i live in richmond hill and work in toronto on front st.

do y ou have pics at all?

thx

Sorry, spikedbat, I don't have pics of mine, but it looks virtually like new. You can see what these jerry cans look like in the Ski-Doo Parts & Accessories catalogues for any year starting about 2004.

Send me a PM if you want to try and arrange something. My jerry can is in Hunstville at the moment, but I can bring it back to Toronto with me next time I'm up there. Let me know.

irREVerent

A friend has one of the older 'beaver tail' Skidoo's. Must be 5 or 6 years old

Would it fit on that?

A friend has one of the older 'beaver tail' Skidoo's. Must be 5 or 6 years old

Would it fit on that?

Sorry Canuck, it won't.

'03 REV's were the first and only model with the "beaver-tail", and from '04 on, all REV's had a more conventional extended tunnel. I believe the REV jerry can was first made available as a dedicated accessory in 2004. Their shape is specially molded to fit on the tunnel nestled behind and under the seat...that's why they are the world's most expensive 3 gal. gas can. :lol: But they do work very well...when properly ratcheted down with the companion tunnel clips and harness, they don't budge on the roughest trails.

Thanks. Great info, as always.

Archived