Youth Driver Training in the South

Bryan XC700

Just wondering is there is any youth driver courses close to Chatham (1 hour drive). My daughter is finally expressing an interest in sledding and we spoke last night about her taking her course for this year (she's 15). Unfortunately I see I missed the one in Watford for Warwick...........(Todd is there any chance of another course being offered)

Bryan

Just wondering is there is any youth driver courses close to Chatham (1 hour drive). My daughter is finally expressing an interest in sledding and we spoke last night about her taking her course for this year (she's 15). Unfortunately I see I missed the one in Watford for Warwick...........(Todd is there any chance of another course being offered)

Bryan

Bryan check the District 5 website.

Bryan, we usually only do 2, we do them early as our instructor is a Yamaha dealer and things get busier for him later on. Im sure we could do more as they always sell out quick.

That said I am going to bring it up at the next meeting, I have had a few people with kids turning 12 after our dates that really wanted to get in, so I may suggest a later(Jan.??) date as well. Not likely this year, but you never know.

Heres the dates from the district site.

http://www.ontariosnowmobiletrails.com/forums/upload/index.php?act=SF&f=23

Gotta go out deer hunting now :woot:

Todd

Todd, thanks for the link it looks like Elgin trail riders is having here this weekend in Tilbury. I'll be making a call to pre-register.

Well I got my daughter pre-registered for this Saturday, thanks again for the link guys.

Well mission accomplished my daughter is now allowed to drive on the trails!!

Archived