It's a snow squall warning!!!

Mrs. Mossy

I'll say it did....I don't think they were expecting that!!! They were originally calling for 10 - 15 cm and then yesterday afternoon it changed to 20 - 25 cm. The snow on our deck is level with the railing now (which is about 3 1/2 feet). And there is a wall of snow at the end of our driveway!!!

Not to mention every road in our area is closed.....

Merry Christmas!!!

Lake Affect Snowsqualls! :woot::woot::woot:

Merry Christmas Mrs. M!

I'll say it did....I don't think they were expecting that!!! They were originally calling for 10 - 15 cm and then yesterday afternoon it changed to 20 - 25 cm. The snow on our deck is level with the railing now (which is about 3 1/2 feet). And there is a wall of snow at the end of our driveway!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

We need pics.

Merry Christmas!!!

We need pics.

Have to wait for a bit...everytime I try to take a pic outside all I get is snowflakes....you can't see anything beyond the snow falling!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Unfortunately, it looks like it will be all melted away before the trails open. :cry:

That will change Skidooer....don't worry....Wednesday is only supposed to get up to +2 and Friday is +3....if it does rain, it will only be enough to pack down what we have now.

thunderstorms ?

No, but they are calling for quite a bit of rain this week, starting Christmas eve. And the long range forecast shows temperatures above zero well into the new year. :(

But Mrs. Mossy is right. There is still plenty of time for change. Let's hope!

The weather man may need a new set of dice to predict the weather by .

The weathermen rarely gets the trends wrong. But I wasn't watching closely enough over the weekend to see what trends they are really predicting. Today's datapoints look bad though.

I'll get Mossy to post the link for the forecasting site that he uses....it seems to be saying that the rain will hit us on the weekend now...and there will be quite a bit of it.

That said, it has changed significantly over the last few days. The rain keeps getting pushed further along in the week.

...and on the bright side, here are some pics from today

123_692206e01529d1bb70e5c260f10963a2

123_e8c3cfbc9bb050b05e643f3b21fefbe9

123_c57bae995cbf621196c33abd10bcc77b

123_6aa723387e265b4dea09d9556462c5e1

123_205630cb341d9823d22b4070292fdda2

Archived