WHATS IT WORTH??

Krusty

Ok all you Ski doo heads out there I need some help. I am looking at purchasing a 2000 Formula 500 with around 6000 kms in it. Sled has electric & reverse & is in good condition. Having ridden Yamaha all my life (buying this for my son) I have never really followed the pricing on Ski doo before & its kind of hard getting a real world value for this machine since at this time of year everyone who seems to have a sled for sale is looking for crazy money. I am buying this from a friend & know the histoy but I want to be fair to him, but to me as well. Any assistance on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Krusty

is it fan or liquid? fan maybe 2000 to 2300 if mint. liquid 2500 to 2700. 500's sre a good running sleds motors are pretty much bullet proof. buddy of ours has a 98 500 fan with 14000k's and still purrs but should have a rebuild probably really really soon just for dependability but no problems otherwise execpt for normal things.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your info, I was thinking that 2000 would have been the upper limit - just needed to draw from your experience!

Thanks

Krusty

Its a 500 liquid r.a.v.e.

Archived