Port Loring/Restoule trails

snowgirl

Has anyone ridden trails in the Port Loring area lately?  How are the trails?

I was up there last weekend, albeit a bit closer to Georgian Bay, and I wasn't impressed. Although the trails show green, they were really yellow with lots of rocks pocking through. Just not enough snow starting in Muskoka all the way to suds. An hour or so north of suds and they have 5' of snow on the ground. Seems like southern Ont. got all the snow that this area gets this year.

Groomers are doing their very best but...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Puggz said:

I was up there last weekend, albeit a bit closer to Georgian Bay, and I wasn't impressed. Although the trails show green, they were really yellow with lots of rocks pocking through. Just not enough snow starting in Muskoka all the way to suds. An hour or so north of suds and they have 5' of snow on the ground. Seems like southern Ont. got all the snow that this area gets this year.

Groomers are doing their very best but...

We ran into the same around espanola last week.  Simply not enough coverage for the groomers to work. They certainly were trying their best with what they had. Mother nature is a b.

• Like 1