MacTier area Red Trails

image.png.768c430b1c94472d28f3e3b021a634b7.pngWondering if anyone knows why the C trail and 102D are red in this area. Kind of screws me on making an easy loop around there. Any insight would be great.

• Sad 1

it may be the Health Unit restrictions. They don't always line up with the borders, They just try to limit the loops.

4 hours ago, Simple said:

image.png.768c430b1c94472d28f3e3b021a634b7.pngWondering if anyone knows why the C trail and 102D are red in this area. Kind of screws me on making an easy loop around there. Any insight would be great.

Probably off-trail riding causing trail closures-happening all over Muskoka!

Six Star is trying to follow the Health Unit boundaries. Mactier trails are connecting with NBPSHU, and not Simcoe Muskoka HU.

Macteir would've have maybe gained some business if the would've joined the muskoka HU instead of PSHU for the last month if they would've open the "southern pointed" trails. Looks like the blue HU line is more north.

But what do I know and I don't want to get this thread to go where others have gone. :banghead:

Thanks for the info guys I just may have to go see for myself. Seems to be a key connection point for the eastern side of muskoka.

• Like 1

Just went through there. C trail is open  I think cause bunch of groups on the south end. But beat to crap. I ran into the groomer about half way. He said they haven’t groomed it yet. He said they weren’t allowed. Said it would take him 4 times to get it fixed. Anyway I thanked him and it should be ok now. 

3475BBDD-4CB2-432D-9B15-66898574FC88.jpeg

E2DC7330-86C8-4187-A74F-8F00F4F0A7C0.jpeg