going up North this weekend

andreyboater

I'm going up North this weekend, my partners stay at home so I'm riding solo.

Start on Saturday morning from  Sportsman's Lodge Wilderness Resort, ride to Gowganda. 190km

Sunday ride to  Temagami, Northland paradise lodge. 230km

Monday ride back to Sportsman's Lodge 150km.

if anybody like to go, more then welcome. 

Total map.png

Also heading up north tomorrow, but don't have a real plan.  Same boat as Audrey,  riding partners can't make it but I can't not go.  So, heading to cottage in Apsley tomorrow am, grabbing trailer and thinking of heading up to either to timmins or kap.  Like to do a loop timmins , kap, dub, chapleau, timmins or something like that, or may just go to ride to kap and meet up with sledjunk and other oc crew and do a couple day rides and maybe do a overnighter down to dub or ?

I'm heading up saturday morning. Dropping in englehart head to timmins for the night, canyon loop sunday, cochrane sunday night back to trailer monday.  4 sleds. 

On 2018-03-21 at 12:32 PM, andreyboater said:

I'm going up North this weekend, my partners stay at home so I'm riding solo.

Start on Saturday morning from  Sportsman's Lodge Wilderness Resort, ride to Gowganda. 190km

Sunday ride to  Temagami, Northland paradise lodge. 230km

Monday ride back to Sportsman's Lodge 150km.

if anybody like to go, more then welcome. 

Total map.png

Next year I will join you, and we can be twins lol. 

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎22 at 4:54 PM, Chandos_rob said:

Also heading up north tomorrow, but don't have a real plan.  Same boat as Audrey,  riding partners can't make it but I can't not go.  So, heading to cottage in Apsley tomorrow am, grabbing trailer and thinking of heading up to either to timmins or kap.  Like to do a loop timmins , kap, dub, chapleau, timmins or something like that, or may just go to ride to kap and meet up with sledjunk and other oc crew and do a couple day rides and maybe do a overnighter down to dub or ?

Nice ride Plan.    See yah in Dubreuilville.

Archived