Did some backcountry riding into Ontario from Manitoba today

FreezerBurnt

Met another great HCSledder today and his lovely wife. Went and did some backcountry riding started from Manitoba into Ontario

i needed this I have been going stir crazy and not in the mood for -20 trail riding. So exploring bush trails was welcomebuttrock.gif

Image may contain: sky, tree, snow, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, snow, outdoor and nature

some nice deep meadows for this year
Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

One the way to Nopiming Lodge I came across a truck slightly in the ditch. Tried to pull out a 4x4 3500 Mega Cab Diesel plus trailer with Yamaha with my truck out of a ditch this morning, my little 2wd 1500 gave it's best lol , took a tandem to pull him out lol
Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

45 minutes ago, gobills said:

Freezer good to see your still kicking.  Have not seen you on here latley.  How's that new ride treating you??

I was thinking the same. Hope all is well out there.

10 hours ago, gobills said:

Freezer good to see your still kicking.  Have not seen you on here latley.  How's that new ride treating you??

Been way too cold to ride the last little while. Sled has been nothing short of fantastic , only have 250-300miles on it because of lack of snow in my usual riding area west of the city, drove 200km NE for the ride yesterday, and the conditions were great.

Installed a nice dash bag which is heated from HOLESHOT. And Polaris' new 920square inch underseat bag a couple weeks ago. 

Archived