Thundercat

Micar

I agree the folks at McCauley are excellent. I've been trying to buy a sled from them for years, but they never seemed to have what I wanted at the time. They service the sleds we have now and we get parts and accessories from them often. 

I do know that if I buy the Tcat, Justin will be demo-ing the 800....They have it in the showroom now.

Mike

5 minutes ago, Micar said:

I agree the folks at McCauley are excellent. I've been trying to buy a sled from them for years, but they never seemed to have what I wanted at the time. They service the sleds we have now and we get parts and accessories from them often. 

I do know that if I buy the Tcat, Justin will be demo-ing the 800....They have it in the showroom now.

Mike

They have 2. Ones a demo and one is in the showroom.  They already had it out a couple weekends ago. 

They still have a black 9000 too i belive. 

Yup, black 9000 is in the corner by the office, on sale for $14,999 i believe

It's new as far as I know....I may have the price wrong. Its a ZR9000 137 SnoPro with the non painted tunnel and no QS3

The Orange and White 2015 Turbo is there as well, they also have a ZR7000 137 SnoPro LTD still in the crate.

Just asked the boss...AKA the better half, price on the black ZR9 was $16,999. 

Archived