A112A / BF201 Yellow on Interactive Map

Spanky

Leaving this Wednesday morning on the RAP tour, from Pembroke, first night at Dinner Bell in Bonfield.  Can anyone comment on conditions of the A112A north trail and the BF201 from Talon Lake into Bonfield (both yellow on the interactive map)?  Is the A112A yellow because of logging or Hydro?

Thanks!

I was on bf201 this morning and was just groomed and had breaky at the dinner bell. 

I was on it Friday. There was a new trail made on A112A, to get around the logging. Brushing wasn't fully complete and trail only had a few groomer passes on it this season. It is allot better then ploughed road. The trail is ploughed east of Mattawa for about 3 Kim's though. There was still some snow on the sides. The A had about one km of ploughing too, where it meets the A112A. This is probabily way it is still yellow. 

Side note Talon lake was in great shape, no slush. 

Camp Canawago had 91 octane fuel and great food. Must stop. Burger was awesome, all homemade :) 

If no new snow and road is bare I would take the A. Roads getting bare in town too and river crossing was still closed when I went thru, chain across the trail. 

Thanks for the updates guy's!  Looks like we are good to go on the north trail to Bonfield.

Archived