Clinton - Parker House Motel

revrnd

Anyone stay here or know about it? I read a comment (not so positive) on a friend's Faceplant page about it.

The Parker House Motel has been there for 50 years or more although the outside has been updated since it was new . Unless they have a long spur trail to get to it, you would likely need to trailer to trails or ditch bang for 5-6 km.

I would recommend staying at the Blyth Inn as an alternative where you can normally ride right to the door. They have great food and grog and fuel about 1 block away.

My wife just showed me this from the Facebook page of one of her friends. If this is their idea of customer service I'm not sure I would want to send any business their way.

Nith, that's the message my friend shared on her page. It's a small world. We went to high school together in Oshawa, she lived in the Stratford area for years & now loves in the Brighton area.

My wife grew up in Mitchell and had family in Clinton. It is a small world. Can't hide from anyone anymore

LOL

That's what my friend said to her children. If they took off she'd hunt them down & find them.

Archived