OCer ride Jan.17th 2016 Thanks to D8!!!

extreme600

I finally uploaded the second short video from Sunday's OC ride. I guess the resolution shouldn't have been so high - - the short clip made for a large file that took a long time to upload. In any event, we get some brief glimpses of fifteen or so riders out having fun on Sunday, as seen by one pickup truck driver waiting for his back to hurry up and improve enough to allow resumed sledding.

PS: If you look closely you may see a brief cameo appearance by another OCer who wasn't riding a sled in the video.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holey cow Blake looks good!!! No complaints on quality, no matter how long it took to upload!

Would 've looked better to me from the seat of a sled. LOL :D

LMAO that's a great job on the edit.  Love it.  Keep up the good work Blake.  Hmmmmmmmmmm STG and the band??

Hmmmmmmmmmm STG and the band??

Maybe it was the Chippendales tour bus?

Finally got my sled all shiny and new after the water crossings on this ride. The truck wash was a big help. Now ready for the January 30th ride to Walker's Point.

:)

Finally got my sled all shiny and new after the water crossings on this ride. The truck wash was a big help. Now ready for the January 30th ride to Walker's Point.

:)

LOL I know what you mean.  Thankfully we have a heated shop at home.  The babies are all loaded and ready to go once again.  All shined up and ready to rock tomorrow a.m.

LOL I know what you mean. Thankfully we have a heated shop at home. The babies are all loaded and ready to go once again. All shined up and ready to rock tomorrow a.m.

HI extreme 600. . It was nice to meet you and husband. Are you guys going to the Snowcrest breakfast on January 30th?

A heated shop is nice but has to have a drain for all the crud that came off. My sled was really dirty. We crossed 2 more water holes after we left you.

Archived