Wow!! 2 ride reports from FB within 3days March 23rd 80miles

FreezerBurnt

Wow what a waste

Only seen 2 sleds on the trails in the 80miles I rode today

Saw Love To Race and his MachZ on Simon today, nice sled

Azilda to Chelmsford were good except near the tracks

The Trails from Chemmy to Fairbanks were mint with no bare spots at all,

Fairbanks to Vermillion river/HWY17 was not that bad but had a few bare spots and had the groomer pass sometime in the past 12 hrs

Vermillion river divided hwy 17 to old 17 was for the most part great but had a few bare sections on up hills

Old HWY 17 to Creighton was very nice to very crappy aka salt dust ate the snow where the trail was near the hwy and a couple of long bare road stretches

While doing that run I decided to pop in and see the guys radar running,I knew my clutching and gearing are not right but wanted to see if I was actually seeing the C note as my speedo woul be about 105mph but I run 96.3 on the gun but I am over rev near 8300 where as it should be about 7800rpm + the fact I am geared short.

Creighton To Azilda was sweet fast and windy trail

Going under the Junction creek bridge was quite the experience, My ZR has the low windshield and I still rub the top on the shielod when riding under the bridge. After that I had Easter Dinner at my sisters and then road back to Marcels.

Now why are people wasting their permit $$$ by not riding as I only seen 2 sleds on the trails this afternoon is beyond me

So I am at 504miles for the season roughly 800kms,I might hit 1000kms if I go out again next weekend without blowing the 2 engines earlier this season I am sure I would have easily seen 3000+klicks

Note the pics of the grass this is right near my place in the South End of Sudbury ,which is why I think some have parked the sleds for the season IMO but also see the snow in Azilda just 10 minutes north of Sudbury and also the trail are near perfect as seen in the pics

Oh ya if anyone is off this week I recommend they try up here from Chelmsford North,I might even try and evening ride later in the week

201_bf38e87ad2816fbb26ca05191038afe1

201_04d13a15a9edc0c8882aa7d4cabd7242

201_7a3a2df31a706fc8080ccfb825de2be1

201_d7ac023af9862368f7cb8c4793d4415c

Video of today that I made talking to my new GF from Winnipeg on the cell and for the crew on AC Chat.com

I was teasing them since they were no longer riding :wavey: :poke:

Trails look great FB.

Ya I know they are near perfect

Sorry for getting you dizzy need helmet cam :wavey:

Archived