Kirkland Lake still grooming

Ultrafrozen

UltraFrozen. You are a good man! Loved running into you at the A and A108. Such first class people on this site!

In KL and ready to ride in the morning. Meeting Ultrafrozen Saturday for a rip north of here. Conditions look good from the Comfort Inn.

UltraFrozen. You are a good man! Loved running into you at the A and A108. Such first class people on this site!

Nice meeting you and your buddy as well, glad you enjoyed the area trails!

In KL and ready to ride in the morning. Meeting Ultrafrozen Saturday for a rip north of here. Conditions look good from the Comfort Inn.

That recent couple inches of snow will make your ride south of KL a little better, hope you have a good ride and see you Saturday.

Put on 275 km today riding over to Gowanda for lunch at the Auld Reekie and back. Had a late start, one sled decided not to start this morning and even produced smoke when we tried to boost it. We rented an sr viper. Looking forward to riding with Ultrafrozen tomorrow. Trails are great!

Put on 275 km today riding over to Gowanda for lunch at the Auld Reekie and back. Had a late start, one sled decided not to start this morning and even produced smoke when we tried to boost it. We rented an sr viper. Looking forward to riding with Ultrafrozen tomorrow. Trails are great!

ENJOY !

What a great weekend, we put 750 kms on the sleds in two days and it was easy as the trails here were in great condition. With the forecasted temperatures I'm sure they will last for another 2 weeks at least. Hats off to the Golden Corridor Snowdrifters for an awesome job grooming. See you again next year.

Paul.

What a great weekend, we put 750 kms on the sleds in two days and it was easy as the trails here were in great condition. With the forecasted temperatures I'm sure they will last for another 2 weeks at least. Hats off to the Golden Corridor Snowdrifters for an awesome job grooming. See you again next year.

Paul.

Glad to hear!!! Heading up there Easter weekend!!

Sorry I could't make Saturday Paul, I'm still sick and sitting at home looking out the window at all the fresh snow falling,

Sorry I could't make Saturday Paul, I'm still sick and sitting at home looking out the window at all the fresh snow falling,

No worries Andre, I hope you're feeling better soon. I sure do enjoy Riding this area at least once every year so I hope to get the chance to meet and ride with you next season. Thanks again for the advice and the offer of showing us around.

Cheers,

Paul

Archived