Making our way over

volunteer2

I heard the turbo was out of Glenco's TM130, not sure how their trails will be, ours would be holding up real good without the ground drifting. Tons of traffic this weekend, there was at least 40 sleds at the warm up shack every time I was through. Saturday night was nuts, the warmer weather really brought everybody out.

Ya, we had everything buttered up, was totally lights out, flat and fast, then the wind. Another 30hrs on the groomer and we will be right back there. We have the groomer in the shop, thawed it out, did some routine maintenance and it will leave in the am.

Did you get much fresh snow or mostly wind? The weather nuts are calling for up to another 25cm for this area Sunday. Guess we are doin ok for an area that doesn't get winter eh?

They predicted 2 cm and wind picking up and that happened. Was really miserable drive to Kitchener around 5. They are calling for 5 cm Sun and 5-10 Tues.  Good news too that 14 day looks cold!!!

Ya, he was a little disappointed, it was beautiful and sunny when he struck out in the morning. He got to go redo it Thursday am. Lots of traffic, all three restaurants on the trail where packed with sleds Thurs night.

Things are in great shape right now, hopefully it will stand up well for the weekend, I will groom around Forest tonight.

Archived