Matachewan L136

AkronOrange

Does anyone know if this trail will be open this season?  I would like to ride through there in a few weeks and visit some old friends.

Hmm! Who could that be ?

Good news travels fast!

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking on the status of the trail though Matachewan. 

Hey Akron, it's almost there. Problem is that the tractor from Matachewan side has made two attempts to groom the top end and both times have had mechanical problems. The tractor is down now but hopefully repaired but Tuesday. The rest of the trail including the wilderness section is ready.

Hey Akron, it's almost there. Problem is that the tractor from Matachewan side has made two attempts to groom the top end and both times have had mechanical problems. The tractor is down now but hopefully repaired but Tuesday. The rest of the trail including the wilderness section is ready.

Our collective grooming fleet is getting too old and no good plan to update 

Thanks for your hard work.  Either way we'll be up your way sometime the week of 2/23.  We would like to run into Matachewan if possible, I hear there's a new attraction there.   Is there gas in Matachewan?  I'm putting my trip together today and tomorrow.

Doesn't look like we're going to make it this year. We're at Sportsman now. Last I checked the trail wasn't open yet. Take care of yourself.

Archived