Friday Harbour - Lake Simcoe

revrnd

I saw a TV ad for this place today. Is it a condo development or an actual resort? Not sure if it's even open @ this time. They do show sledding in the ad.

http://fridayharbourresort.com/

Resident, there is no hotel there

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind down the road to exclude it from the database.

I think they are developing the old Big Bay Point Marina site, just south of K-bay into Barrie. Too close to the city to have any interest for me!

No mention of a hotel, just more development for the sake of well... development.

LIVIN'

I think they are developing the old Big Bay Point Marina site, just south of K-bay into Barrie. Too close to the city to have any interest for me!

No mention of a hotel, just more development for the sake of well... development.

LIVIN'

Its going to be a huge development once finished.  Similar to lagoon city without the sinking homes

Barrie is pissed they couldn't steal that land too in the deal made a few years back

LIVIN'

That is to happen but when been more than ten years now

Its going to be a huge development once finished.  Similar to lagoon city without the sinking homes

Barrie is pissed they couldn't steal that land too in the deal made a few years back

give them time they will yet

Archived