French River Trip

600 XC

Great pics how were the trails I have heard that there is not much snow.

We just happened to time it right as they had just received about 15 cms earlier that week & it snowed most of the day on The 14th as well as all night so we had some fresh powder to ride on the trip home Friday. 'C' Trail just south of French River53_ab1f1865358708e98e21597fc102d25b

678_14682404c39a885b49546d4b2120eaaa

We just happened to time it right as they had just received about 15 cms earlier that week & it snowed most of the day on The 14th as well as all night so we had some fresh powder to ride on the trip home Friday. 'C' Trail just south of French River[attachment=1]IMGP0087.jpg[/attachment] C105D East of Port Loring[attachment=0]IMGP0090.jpg[/attachment]

WOW ! That sure looks a LOT different than the reports we got. Beautiful conditions !

We just happened to time it right as they had just received about 15 cms earlier that week & it snowed most of the day on The 14th as well as all night so we had some fresh powder to ride on the trip home Friday. 'C' Trail just south of French River[attachment=1]IMGP0087.jpg[/attachment] C105D East of Port Loring[attachment=0]IMGP0090.jpg[/attachment]

WOW ! That sure looks a LOT different than the reports we got. Beautiful conditions !

No kidding ! I love the ride up to Port Loring and you have to love Jakes place !

We just happened to time it right as they had just received about 15 CMOS earlier that week & it snowed most of the day on The Th as well as all night so we had some fresh powder to ride on the trip home Friday. 'C' Trail just south of French River[attachment=1]IMGP0087.jpg[/attachment] C105D East of Port Loring[attachment=0]IMGP0090.jpg[/attachment]

No kidding ! I love the ride up to Port Loring and you have to love Jakes place !

Ya, we had lunch at Jake's on Thurs. There had to be 2 dozen sleds in the parking lot when we arrived so I thought we didn't have a hope of getting a table, but received great service. Their menu's a real hoot :rotflmao: I kept one for a bathroom reader.

We just happened to time it right as they had just received about 15 CMOS earlier that week & it snowed most of the day on The Th as well as all night so we had some fresh powder to ride on the trip home Friday. 'C' Trail just south of French River[attachment=1]IMGP0087.jpg[/attachment] C105D East of Port Loring[attachment=0]IMGP0090.jpg[/attachment]

Ya, we had lunch at Jake's on Thurs. There had to be 2 dozen sleds in the parking lot when we arrived so I thought we didn't have a hope of getting a table, but received great service. Their menu's a real hoot :rotflmao: I kept one for a bathroom reader.

What a combo great location ,great food ,deserts ,awesome menu. did I mention great food .

Nice Pics!

I actually think it was Freezie who stickered the bridge.............I seem to recall him and his wife on the bridge!

:twisted:

Archived