Who else got snow?

2fast4u

Took these pic's this morning around 7:30. Looking out into my yard. Nice to see in Niagara for March 30th. Who says Niagara doesn't get snow LOL.

nevermind won't let me post pics again...  few inches on the ground here in Welland anyway.

Woke up to 2 or 3cms this morning.... Not really impressed. Winter is over around here, I've come to terms with that already... This was just a cruel tease.

6E13578A-374D-43B1-9F09-EEA74C4B2E89.jpg

Woke up to 2 or 3cms this morning.... Not really impressed. Winter is over around here, I've come to terms with that already... This was just a cruel tease.

6E13578A-374D-43B1-9F09-EEA74C4B2E89.jpg

Exactly my thoughts.  I was cursing this morning.  We received about 6-8" at the top of Fonthill.  Damn Damn.   We are opening our store for the season and didn't want to see this.  :banghead:  :banghead:

It's all gone again now.. Sun came out around lunch time and temps jumped up to +7 and away it went. Just the icebergs (snowbanks) left outside again.

I was away this weekend in Mattawa and Rolphton...came home this afternoon and had to shovel the driveway! I couldn't believe it...don't ever remember the forecast for snow, but still loving it.

Archived