Yamaha Power Tour, Twin Mountains

Re:Leaf

I stopped by the Twin Mountains Snowmobile Club, club house today to test ride the viper and apex. I just want to say thanks to Twin Mountains and McGregor Sportsline for organizing the event.  It was a perfect day and lots of people came out to support the club and try out the new sleds. The Twin Mountains club members made me feel very welcome and I just want to give a special thanks to "yammymammy" and Shawn "vectordevil".  I keep meeting more and more great people that share our snowmobiling passion.  WB. They have a new articulating groomer called "sno-cat".  Are you familiar with this make of groomer?  

Didnt make it had to many things to do so I can ride sunday and monday. Twin mountains crowd a great bunch that why they get 4 permitsnoutta me and friends

I stopped by the Twin Mountains Snowmobile Club, club house today to test ride the viper and apex. I just want to say thanks to Twin Mountains and McGregor Sportsline for organizing the event.  It was a perfect day and lots of people came out to support the club and try out the new sleds. The Twin Mountains club members made me feel very welcome and I just want to give a special thanks to "yammymammy" and Shawn "vectordevil".  I keep meeting more and more great people that share our snowmobiling passion.  WB. They have a new articulating groomer called "sno-cat".  Are you familiar with this make of groomer?  

Yes we have a Tucker Sno Cat . It is very powerful but hard on tracks

I'm not sure how well they perform but the sno-cat looks amazing. I wanted to take it for a test ride after the viper. One of the volunteers said it's taller than the other groomers and they have to clear low branches for it to fit on some trails.

I'm not sure how well they perform but the sno-cat looks amazing. I wanted to take it for a test ride after the viper. One of the volunteers said it's taller than the other groomers and they have to clear low branches for it to fit on some trails.

Cummins engine Allison transmission 

^^ that would be a good combination in a pick up truck.

Andrew

Thanks for the kind words. It was great to meet you and we are honoured that you came all that way. The McGregor gang is a great group of folks, you won't meet better anywhere.

Feel free to look us up anytime you are down Bobcaygeon way. We are always looking for new riding friends.

N

Archived