Goldenville District 6 Golden Lake

NiagaraKev

Well...

here is my take on it.

G/f and I have been at Goldenville now for 6 days.

Location is fantastic...right on the lake between Golden Lake ( fuel) and Killaloe ( fuel ) Or just up the road to B101A.

Lake access is awesome and if you head straight across you hit Sands and the B101/B102

Our cabin is a one bedroom ..3 piece bath beauty.Cabins are 4 years new...hardwood floors ,nice wood burning stove as well as electric heat.

Clean,modern ..all you need

Yes you have to bring your own linens and a few other things ( toilet paper to name one )....BUT...the price is more than reasonable .

www.golake.ca

Check it out..nice people and they support our love ....sledding.....

Thanks for the information Kev.  Where did you ride to?  Did you head east towards Pembroke, or south west to Bancroft?

First day we rode small loop to Deacon ( across the lake ) , B101 to B102 up to the B .

Back down the 149 to Round lake and then 150 ( looging...not good ) back to the B102..back through Killaloe to the cabin at  Goldenville.

Day 2 ..a bigger loop..out to Barry's Bay , fueled up then up to the B , back east to the B101A and back down to Golden lake

Day 3 , girlfriend was a little sore from riding..( the sled ...not me ..lol)..so she sat and read and relaxed.

I took one sled down to Golden lake to fuel up and the other sled over to Killaloe.

Day 4 , out on the B101A to the A down into Renfrew...and the Tim Hortons...

Gassed up and headed back on the A to the 108 to the 117 to the E102 ...B101A and back to the cabin.

Day 5 , girlfriend wanted to do more reading and relax so ..off I went on my own , crossed the lake..B101A to the B to the 127 into Petawawa ( 127 was a mistake..after you cross HWY 17 its brutal until you get to the A) 

Fueld up..stopped at the LCBO and headed back , A to the B to the 139 to the 122 ( 122 is a snow covered roller coaster..what a blast)...to the B101A and back across the lake to the cabin.

Great week ....

Thanks for asking ....

Thanks Wildbill

Archived