yellow trail

sleddinscott

anyone know why the end of the 195 and part of the a trail are yellow headed through there in a few days.

Is this the Missing Link Trails your asking about? If so, give them a call at Morning Mist Resort in Stonecliff, they will happily tell you what's up if it is their trail, which I think it is although I can't get on the Interactive Trail Map.

If I remember correctly there was logging there last year? The trail is on a road section. I can't imagine it would be anything else as trails in that area are always top notch.

lots of yellow around Port Carling and Bala too...i rode on these couple weeks ago were all green, anyone know whats up?  Groomer broke maybe?

Dan

I think your correct Yamaha's. I was on it 3 wks ago and it was awsome. I think I seen at the time part of it yellow, I for some reason thought it was the opposite end that the logging was on, could be mistaken. But there is always a stretch of plowed rd on the first part of 195 and the A trail out to the the A/197 split.

The whole south - west end of Muskoka  (Baxter,Smart,Mlsta) have had a rash of breakdowns hopefully they will be back up and running for the weekend.

I just got an update on the Baxter groomer. It has been repaired and headed back out today. The first run was north from Port Severn on C trail. The Smart groomer is experiencing electrical problems at the moment. It is reported that the initial overheating problem was corrected and their groomer went back out but has been experiencing electrical problems. At the moment we have a plan in place for the Baxter groomer to essentially be running non stop all weekend. On our route grooming our trails we will be running south toward Coldwater where we will tag team with a Smart groomer operator who will relieve our operator and take over. We have also been told Muskoka Lakes also have a groomer back out on the trails. We are doing everything possible to have the trails in great shape for the weekend.

Archived