F/S rare 2008 polaris 600rr

kimrr

This is the factory converted race sled , only 420 built. Reverse and oil injected. I have put tons of money into this sled in the last 400 miles. It is basically a new sled. Too many parts and upgrades to list. Will inform seriously interested parties the upgrades and parts on the sled. It was just serviced at Polaris dealer last week and is ready to go ( no issues ) . Hope to post photos soon.

$6199

This is the factory converted race sled , only 420 built. Reverse and oil injected. I have put tons of money into this sled in the last 400 miles. It is basically a new sled. Too many parts and upgrades to list. Will inform seriously interested parties the upgrades and parts on the sled. It was just serviced at Polaris dealer last week and is ready to go ( no issues ) . Hope to post photos soon.

$6199

just saw the ad on kijiji

nice looking sled

Hey guys just wanted to let you know the sled is SOLD. First guy to look at it took it.

I have mixed emotions on the sale of my 600rr. I am happy to sell and at least get back some of the money I had put into it. On the

other hand I almost cried when I watched the kid wheelie across the back field. Oh well time to move on , I am too old and out of shape

for the rr anyway. Time to put some miles on my new to me 2012 skidoo renegade x 1200 and never look back . I welcome comfort ,

Electric start , good mileage and not having to carry oil around.

Archived