Looking for Classic Permit

rolly608

Does anyone know of a place to purchase a classic permit in the Guelph area? Just about done putting my son`s Indy back together, and he wants to ride. Don`t want to wait for online order, that might take a while to get it. Thanks

Seen one on Kijiji for cheap, People will advise you against buying one off Kijiji due to issues with it being stolen or registered to a different sled.

Wow that was quick. Thanks guys. I would like to stay away from ones on Kijiji for that very reason....N. V. S. will give Deboer`s a call, not that far from me. Thanks

Found one!    Called Deboer`s and they have one. I didn`t think they would still have them this far into the season. Thanks again Redfisher and Nith Valley Sledder !

Seen one on Kijiji for cheap, People will advise you against buying one off Kijiji due to issues with it being stolen or registered to a different sled.

Kijiji?? Serioulsy??

Any Kijiji purchase should be suspect. Clubs still have permits for sale.  Any respectable sledder would not even entertain a purchase on Kijiji.

Kijiji?? Serioulsy??

Any Kijiji purchase should be suspect. Clubs still have permits for sale. Any respectable sledder would not even entertain a purchase on Kijiji.

got any classics left gonna getnthe 97 XTRA LETTUCE TOMATO out for arip this we or.next

Yep, I have lots of them Ernie. Let me know and I can meet you at the clubhouse.

Kijiji?? Serioulsy??

Any Kijiji purchase should be suspect. Clubs still have permits for sale.  Any respectable sledder would not even entertain a purchase on Kijiji.

If you read the post I said people would advise against it, that being said adults can make their own decisions on such matters.

Kijiji?? Serioulsy??

[/qu

Give the sledder some slack. Maybe they bought it early early, trying to give the support to the OFSC and something happened before they put it on the sled. If all paperwork is in order the permit ownership can be changed properly and if they are asking only what they paid, whats the harm.

Archived