ASC Chilly Cookoff - Dwight area Sat 25th!

rockerdan

Had a great time at the chili cookoff this year, Props go out to ASC for doing a wonderful job at the shelter, We had 12 entries to taste and choose our favorite, and then for only a toonie we got a big bowl of piping hot chili with a nice big roll, talk about a bargain, i was half full after tasting all 12!!    

Nice work ASC!!!   Was great to meet and talk with so many old and new friends.....trails were wonderful all afternoon even with the huge amount of traffic.  

A few pics....

Dan

hey dan, my friend and i passed you saturday around 3-3:30 on our way back from the antique sled show , please stay on your side of the trail, lol

hey dan, my friend and i passed you saturday around 3-3:30 on our way back from the antique sled show , please stay on your side of the trail, lol

oh damn! he probably just slipped up on that one turn 

LOL...man that was a nutty busy ride from the shelter at the cookoff down to Dorset!

I never saw so many sleds and even worse everyone was in the middle of the trail.  After the first few packs of them I just started pulling way off with a ski in the fluff and stopping pretty much.    Must have seen me darn close to dorset cause we pulled in for dinner at trading bay dining co just after 3.30pm.

It was late and we waiting til 4.30 for the others to all make it down, so never made it down to firehouse at all...How was the show?

Let me know next time you are up Dano and I will meet up with ya.

Dan

Archived