District 13…I need help.

snowmanII

I’m bringing up a group of guys to Elliot Lake the 19th thru 26th. I have to firm up reservations with lodging... but are the trails even open? or should I head further north to D-vill???? or cancell all-together :cry:

I’m bringing up a group of guys to Elliot Lake the 19th thru 26th. I have to firm up reservations with lodging... but are the trails even open? or should I head further north to D-vill???? or cancell all-together :cry:

Well they were open before the meltdown! I was there riding there a couple weeks before Christmas and the trails were awesome. I'm not sure about the trails now, I heard they still have snow, but they lost lots.

It's snowing tonight here in Sudbury, probably the same there!!!! :P

Thanks Evil and Big Red.

how are the trails in D-vill? We usualy stay at Laurentian,(when in Elliot Lake) but they are closed this year, any suggestions if we are able to go to Elliot Lake? How is the Dennison house?

Denison House is Sweet!!! Been There Before, A bit $$$$ but it's cool. It's a must go, atleast once.

As for the trails here, Well the warm weather made our trails better lol The base is great and now we got new snow snow on top of it. So thing are shaping up good, By Next week thing should be veru good for our area.

well we are comming up to Elliot Lake. Dennison house is giving us a great package (thank you Dennison house) it looks like the weather is going to be great.

Thanks to all for the info, I'll let you all know how the trails are when we return

Archived