"Lost Trails"

revrnd

Since the Snowmobile World forum went for a #$%^ a few years ago, I've lost track of a few sledders. I'm wondering in anyone may know of or recognise the following internet sledders, Sawman, Tempest and Leezer.

Frank and Karen (Sawman & Tempest) lived in the Pinery area just west of the railbed, north of Fenelon Falls and rode Polaris sleds. Dennis (Leezer) was from the Sydenham area & was a 'doo rider.

I don't think any of them were on OC @ the time. When SW was sold the PM system was turned off and we all lost contact w/ each other. If any of you know any of these sledders, let them know I'm trying to contact them.

Feel free to use this thread to try to find "missing" sledders. We've all run into riders out on the trails that we have mutual friends.

When I first began looking at this forum I thought there were two riders know as Ying and Yang or Good and Evil or something like that...are they still around?

Good & Evil were sisters from the Sudsbury area. When we stayed @ Gowganda Lake Lodge, the S-I-L met up w/ 1 of them. Her son was riding his Mini Z on the lake in front of the store.

Frank and Karen (Sawman & Tempest) lived in the Pinery area just west of the railbed, north of Fenelon Falls and rode Polaris sleds.

Frank and Karen, good people!.  I haven't seen them in a few years either, last time Karen was on a Doo and Frank was on a 4 stroke Cat. Im hopin alls well as Frank had a few issues he was dealing with, but seemed to be getting better, I,ll check with my buddy who has a place down the road in Burnt river and see whats up.

Tell your buddy that Rev was asking about them. I think the last time I was talking to them was they had ridden up to the Paudash cookout.

I'm here Kris. You found me. LOL

Wish Jacqui583 a happy birthday. I saw her birthday alert on Facebook the other day. My laptop freezes up when I try to post over there.

Muskoka800 is another guy think from Bracebridge on SW

Jay, I can't forget you. Heck you go back to the trailconditions.com website which I found before SW.

Jay, I can't forget you. Heck you go back to the trailconditions.com website which I found before SW.

Funny how VS ruined many an internet relationship when it took over Cory's site

Funny how VS ruined many an internet relationship when it took over Cory's site

You can say that again!

We had 2 get togethers @ Pinestone & Lillabelle that were well attended. It was unfortunate that we were using PMs rather than email to keep in touch. The software change drove alot of people away. 

What happened to Fraz from many years ago?  We did a trip to Moosonee in 2006, he was along, he rode far too well to be along with the likes of us, just ask him.  He kept smoking these cheap stogies after which he would hack so loudly the Moose were complaining.

trailconditions.com   that's more than a couple of years ago.     Where's BillyBob ?  :back:

trailconditions.com   that's more than a couple of years ago.     Where's BillyBob ?  :back:

He changed his name to Newfie Bullet :Drinking2:  :rolleyes: . Thank God that idgit has never signed up here!

He changed his name to Newfie Bullet :Drinking2:  :rolleyes: . Thank God that idgit has never signed up here!

I've been accused of being him.   (not sure why)     :confused:

I'm pretty sure Sawman was a member here in the very early days. 

Remember Groomer Guy from the TC.com days Luc was just as popular back then

One guy I do not miss is Bosscat

Archived