2nd Annual Bay of Qunite Poker Run

dweese

Last year was an outstanding event, so this year it's back and with a power sports show on shore at the sametime, might even be some sleds there.

This isn't your little local lake poker run, there will be jet-skis, small bow-riders and even some cruisers, but lots of 70+mph big water boats there as well.

http://www.pokerrunsamerica.com/events/pra/2013/bay-of-quinte

OPP were on the water last year, but because the city is in full support of the event, so they were just looking for the really stupid stuff. Unlike what happened in Gananoque about 10 years ago, where someone raised a stink with the town, didn't get anywhere so he made some calls to friends who happened to be well connected with the OPP. Next thing you know, OPP is stopping boats inside the marked course where their were doing radar runs and started issuing reckless boating tickets. That event has now moved to Kingston, costing Gananoque most likely a few million bucks in tourism dollars.

Looks like a great time

Keep a eye out for a 42ft OuterLimits....my boss is running the Canadian Circut this yr,along with a few others.

Keep a eye out for a 42ft OuterLimits....my boss is running the Canadian Circut this yr,along with a few others.

Hey Lep, is that your Check I see for sale in the classifieds?

Hey Lep, is that your Check I see for sale in the classifieds?

U had to make me search and think....yes that was another bottle.....Yes sold it May but he has it up again,just spoke to him to see if he had problems....no problems,not a kids canoe and she like's her gogo juice when run hard....thats a great ride for someone.

If u make it up to the 1000 islands run...keep a eye out for a 42ft outerlimits....runs very well (boss) usually the first V to appear after the cats.....Quinte was a fun run and first V in....somebody had radar on that run we were pegged at 117.

U had to make me search and think....yes that was another bottle.....Yes sold it May but he has it up again,just spoke to him to see if he had problems....no problems,not a kids canoe and she like's her gogo juice when run hard....thats a great ride for someone.

If u make it up to the 1000 islands run...keep a eye out for a 42ft outerlimits....runs very well (boss) usually the first V to appear after the cats.....Quinte was a fun run and first V in....somebody had radar on that run we were pegged at 117.

wont be up on the 1000 islands run. Our boat isn't ready yet. 117 on a vee is impressive.

Archived