What have been your best purchases besides the sled this past season.

FreezerBurnt

Oh, and my Altimate Baffin boots ! Those are the bomb, warmest thing you'll ever slip a part of your body in .... well, almost ..... :lmao:

Oh, and my Altimate Baffin boots ! Those are the bomb, warmest thing you'll ever slip a part of your body in .... well, almost ..... :lmao:

How much were the boots?

I believe $209, old stock from my work, so I got them cheaper. Haven't seen any since. They're by far the most plush and comfy boots I've tried. Never once had cold feet. They're big and bulky, but super warm. Doris got some Baffin BRP boots, retail $189, they're harder plastic material and a bit stiff to walk with (like downhill ski boots) but warm and windproof. She likes them too, doesn't get cold.

My dad had a pair of the Altimates too, before his heart surgery, had bad circulation. Only way he could ice fish, with these boots. Since the surgery he stays lots warmer and doesn't have to over-dress.

I guess I could say the Wiseco pistons and rings along with new carb boots after my early season meltdown was one of my best purchases this year. But that wasn't really an option I had to buy that stuff.

Archived