Lot of red this morning.

dweese

Just checked the interactive guide, lot of red this morning :(

Bet there will more as the week goes and clubs get out to check the trails.

Hope everyone got a good ride in this weekend, I was able to add 230km more.

The little bit of riding I did do on the weekend was 'D' trail from Kahshe to Muskoka Road 6. Friday was OK, Saturday was spring like, Sunday Morning passable with exposed rock and bare patches, Sunday afternoon was not a trail I will ride again without new snowfall. :(

The Fat Lady sang loud yesterday for that trail section.

The little bit of riding I did do on the weekend was 'D' trail from Kahshe to Muskoka Road 6. Friday was OK, Saturday was spring like, Sunday Morning passable with exposed rock and bare patches, Sunday afternoon was not a trail I will ride again without new snowfall. :(

So what you're saying Dom...is that's one fat lady that you won't ride?

No fat ladies allowed up here around Hearst... 4 inches of wet / heavy snow on Saturday, another 2-3 inches of powder today .... calling for more snow and cool this week.

Still going .......

marty , you rode a fat lady a little bit on the weekend, in spring like conditions and you 2 left a snail trail, but , bare patches ,,,,, you'll ride again if it snos and as well if there is a c section

right on :hyper:

Archived