OFSC Closes all Trails as of March 7 2013

Domino

the 3 times I was stopped by OPP this winter around New Hamburg area they only wanted to see my pass on my sled(had it on the side of windshield)..., never once asked me for info on insurance, etc......Diceman

Can't image OPP in New Hamburg area since this is the Region of Waterloo. I know regional officers were out on sleds and were checking for all documents. Documented in Woolwich Observer March 9 2013 that they laid charges for no permits, no insurance. They also had 15 sleds removed from trail and gave 60 warnings.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't image OPP in New Hamburg area since this is the Region of Waterloo. I know regional officers were out on sleds and were checking for all documents. Documented in Woolwich Observer March 9 2013 that they laid charges for no permits, no insurance. They also had 15 sleds removed from trail and gave 60 warnings.

Impressive stats.

The two times I saw the OPP around Owen Sound this year they just looked at my permit and waved me on, not once did I talk to them . And both times it was though the week as that's when I mostly ride .

Archived