new polaris owners

white dragon

at a local polaris dealer there is a 600 & 800 new sleds that have blown up....kicker,polaris has no parts to fix them...also polaris has no fuel filter for replacement,which could cause the motor to blow...vicious circle...so becareful with your new polaris...cause it will be march before the parts come...o-boy

at a local polaris dealer there is a 600 & 800 new sleds that have blown up....kicker,polaris has no parts to fix them...also polaris has no fuel filter for replacement,which could cause the motor to blow...vicious circle...so becareful with your new polaris...cause it will be march before the parts come...o-boy

team polaris parts

gg

gf

gh

s

or in my case

off to the

I can't figure out why certain snowmobile manufacturers keep shooting themselves in the foot. Cutting costs?? Someone the other day said similar to Microsoft in a lot of regards,,but far more expensive when it goes bad!

I hate going for parts at dealers here they always have to order they never carry anything in stock

Yet aftermarket shops here, they are quicker to get parts and seem to want your business

It takes 2 weeks to get a new etec engine from doo. Don't ask me how I know.

O Boy is right. The nearest Polaris dealer is 103 kms away from me. Nevermind having parts on hand to fix the new machines..I'm lucky if these guys carry oil..lol.

With just over 700kms on the sled no issues except for the pull cord rattle(fixed) and I absolutely hate the thumb warming and back up controls (can't see what I'm doing at nite). Running non ethanol premium at around $1.50 a litre!!!. Did some lake runs and engine is working fine. No detonation light!!

O Boy is right. The nearest Polaris dealer is 103 kms away from me. Nevermind having parts on hand to fix the new machines..I'm lucky if these guys carry oil..lol.

With just over 700kms on the sled no issues except for the pull cord rattle(fixed) and I absolutely hate the thumb warming and back up controls (can't see what I'm doing at nite). Running non ethanol premium at around $1.50 a litre!!!. Did some lake runs and engine is working fine. No detonation light!!

that rattling pull cord does get annoying...thinking of a piece of foam may help...had to tighten chain & add oil too...tracks next & hopefully no problems...$ 1.40 up in muskoka area

ski doo is the same <<<snowmobile or atv parts

that rattling pull cord does get annoying...thinking of a piece of foam may help...had to tighten chain & add oil too...tracks next & hopefully no problems...$ 1.40 up in muskoka area

Yup I fixed mine with a couple of pieces of rubber cushion tape...no more rattle.

IMG-20130216-00096_zps882bbaa7.jpg

Simple fix

IMG-20130216-00096_zps882bbaa7.jpg

Simple fix

excellent fix...thx

Archived