Anyone know the status of Erin, Orangeville or Fergus. I see Mount Forest is limited.

Anyone know the status of Erin, Orangeville or Fergus. I see Mount Forest is limited.

NFG (no fruggin good)

Not enough snow in orangeville and erin. Haven't been out fergus way so cant say about there. Gonna check the trails around mount forest on thursday but i dont have high hopes. Really need the snow they have forcasted for thursday and the trails might be descent around there come the weekend

Fergus is no good. Haven't had much snow all year. Orange ville I would think would not have any snow. When I was on the 400 around innisfil there is hardly any snow.

I'm in Hillsburgh & I can confirm no sledding in Erin, Fergus or Orangeville or even further north. Trails haven't been packed, never mind groomed. Same as last year......the groomer never got out once! Now 2 years older, with no miles or hrs. added.

Truck, trailer & sleds the same.

Better times ahead!?

Took the B111 from listowel to mt forest last night as part of a loop. Turned around just south of 89 due to trail comditions. Snow got real thin and I don't believe plowed fields were land levelled. Better snow back Palmerston way. Did see a groomer heading south on the 111 and another headin north in listowel

I drove from Kitchener to Alliston on Thursday. Snow got worse the further I went. Not sure what they got in the storm today but whatever they got is what will be on the ground

I drove from Kitchener to Alliston on Thursday. Snow got worse the further I went. Not sure what they got in the storm today but whatever they got is what will be on the ground

Go north west. Mitchell has tons of snow. Will be good for several weeks.

Archived