Trail Report - New Dundee to Conestoga Lake

LuvMyViper

Hey everyone.. What a beatiful day we had out on the trails.. We rode from New Dundee towards Stratford and then towards Milverton and then rode thru Amurlee to Conestoga Lake clubhouse.. The trails we a little bumpy until Baden and then the trails got better and better.

We rode to the Conestoga Clubhouse and had an excellent fried onion/cheese burger.. Lots of people around the clubhouse but the trails where still ok.. We rode back through the park and over towards Macton.. Those where the bumpiest trails of the day (from the traffic) but still not too bad. We rode thru Welsley and Baden and the trails where still in good conditions. After Baden the New Dundee trails where groomed since we left and we cruised home with big smiles on a perfect day.. I was suprised at the lack of traffic out on the trails today. We left New Dundee at around 10:30 and still no traffic. I rode my Viper today for the first time this winter and will be riding the Nytro tomorrow :)

Tomorrow we plan on riding to Kincadine from New Dundee and then next wed it's off to do the RAP ride... :woot::woot:

(The Viper worked great today).

Here's some pictures from our ride... (to be posted soon)..

Look forward to some pictures and glad you're getting out close to home. Don't often think of this area as a potential riding district I guess due to the fact that it seems southern Ontario 'built up'. Maybe one year I'll figure out way to keep sled in the south and get over one weekend for a day loop or so.

Hey slomo. I have problems with my notebook and couldn't upload many pictures... Here's some of the pictures from out ride on Saturday... I will post more pictures tomorrow and a report on our ride today....

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

Conestgo Lake Clubhouse

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

Hi, my name is Rick and my favorite color is blue, what's yours? :wavey::wavey:

The pictures from yesterday's ride are even bluer :woot:

Hey! There was a little Doo yellow in there! :wavey:

Archived