Season to date

XtremeLegend500

Well, in and around East Gwillumbury (Mount Albert) we started out with a decent start... riding a few days after christmas for a solid 2.5 weeks, but now just a light dusting on the ground :(.

With no significant snowfall in the forecast, and no time to trailer it looks like i'm euchred.

I'm a HUGE golfer so at least if I don't recieve anymore snow I'll be able to get out earlier :icon_cankick: but what really bugs me is some of the posts on the golf forum I am apart of about how cold it is, and the amount of snowfall ???

Anyways, Hopefully we get some significant snow soon because as of right now all I can think about is golf... :icon_tinykitball:

Edit: All in all better than last season for me sled mileage wise! :)

I just got back from Whitestone Lake area near Dunchurch. I rode about 25km of OFSC trail and it was in great shape, thanks to the two groomers I saw out there. I also rode a trappers trail and some trails that I mountain biked on a few years back. A foot and a half of untracked power!! Four Moose! Epic!! Probably won't see that again this year. Those trails will be all packed after the weekend.

269484_10151361226824375_1238632490_n.jpg

65865_10151361227359375_1767888140_n.jpg

Wonderful!

Don't dismay. It's coming!

Archived