NRSA - Snowmobile Poker Run - February 2, 2013

KCC

Date - Saturday Feb 2, 2013

Prizes: Winners will be posted at the Rink House & Lion's Hall

Entry Fee: $15.00 (1st, 2nd, 3rd cash prizes)

Also you can purchase for $2 (carnival button) for entry to the Chalk River Carnival, plus chances to win prizes.

Poker Run proceeds go to NRSA trail improvements.

Come & join in the family activities at the Chalk River 32nd Annual Winter Carnival. Lion's club will be serving breakfast ($5) starting

at 8am till 11am at the Lion's Hall.

For more information contact Rosalee at boucherrose@hotmail.ca or Karen karencrain@sympatico.ca or phone 613-586-1951.

I may be in the area so might join in. Will be staying near Pettawawa this time.

That be great, I will be working in the Rink House. Hope to see you there.,

I believe the run is from chalk river up the A-trail to Deep River, at A-trail & 136 junction, take 136 over to 131, then over to 134 & 132, back up to 131 to A-Trail junction & back down the A-trail to Chalk RIver. You can even make the run longer if you wish, as we let you draw your poker hand when you register. The poker run route may change a little as the guys are running it early this week & will have the exact route & mileage.

Boys were out on NRSA trails today & the trails are in good shape. The poker run is on for this Saturday Feb 2, registration at Chalk RIver, hope to see you there.

Archived